View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 06:37 PM   #42
Connie Jo9
Rubber Obsessor

Hello Teapotters!!! I am back....sort of....Late with my sponge bob card because I cannot seem to load it into my computer from my camera....This was a very hard week to start my teapot cards because I did not know what a sponge bob was!!! I have been wanting to make cards for some time but my energy level after work is low....very low. I am still recovering. The doctor said it may take a year to get my leg straight but NOT to give up!!! I have to do this challenge though because I personally know what it is like to get a lot of awesome cards during my recovery. I still go through them and smile and thank all of you for caring about me and making me feel so good!! You are the best group on SCS for sure!!! I will be sending my card to Joshua and will upload it late (as usual - no improvement in that area yet either!!!) I took the picture of it today on my tree and just has I finished a BIG clump of snow fell on my head....perfect!!! I think the tree was telling me it was about time!!! Hugs to all of you. I have really missed the gallery.

Proud Fan Club Member
Proud Member of Schirmcat's Naughty List
Member of Send Love Today
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!