View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 05:22 PM   #98
ScrappinCEO
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowrose46 View Post
One more post this morning. I'm so excited! My DD nd her husband went to visit my son for three days over New Years and brought back the gift he had bought me. Yesterday was the first time we have been able to get together since they got home (at a family funeral) and they brought my gift.......wait for it.....it's a Cricut with Gypsy and 4 cartridges! I really like the things you can do with it, but didn't feel justified in buying one, but now I have one, thanks to my son. Woo hoo...can't wait to clear my living room table (pile hight with crafting stuff) and try it out!
Whoo Hooo! I never thought I'd want a Cricut the whole 3 years I demo'd it at Michaels. I felt I had tools that did what I need. Well, I guess it was true at the time. Then we moved to the Hundred Acre Woods (okay, only 25 hehe) and I knew that Camp Out cartridge what get a lot of use between pages for our property and all my Girl Scout pics.... so hubby got me a Cricut Create for Christmas. Then I found out Camp Out was retired! I finally got one from a SCS quacker just before Christmas. I've since bought another cartridge and am borrowing another from a friend.

Yeah, guess I needed the Cricut! LOL
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!