View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 04:17 PM   #97
ScrappinCEO
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by smadson View Post
Oh my goodness, yours are so neat!!! I have too many of everything to be that neat! LOL
Okay I thought I joined this already, but couldn't even find this thread. So now I have found it and want to join.
I had kind of joined the last of 2011. I was too busy to take time to assign money value to everything. But, I did all my 40 some Christmas cards just out of my stash. In fact I didn't spend any money except for a special project for my DGS, the last 2 to 3 months of 2011. I did all kinds of challenges and sb pages. So, I will try to start keeping tract in 2012. I am in process of decluttering, or just reorganizing my craft room. Painted it and will soon have it all redone. I will upload and link photos when I get it done.
So am i starting in the hole: Paint $30.00, cabinets and cabinet top ???- will find out tomorrow. Or can I count it even since I didn't spend money in last 3 months of 2011?? Hope so!

Sharon
Hey Sharon!
Yeah, I think you had bookmarked the 2011 but not the 2012 thread. Glad you found us. If you're ever lost, just PM me and I'll do what I can to help.

As to the 'remodeling', I don't think I'd count it. It's not necessarily part of what you need to 'use' in your space.

I'd get your room the way you want it then focus on putting it to good use!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!