View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 11:58 AM   #1991
jennik
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue in CT View Post
Hi!

Hope you don't mind me jumping in. I have been a member here for quite some time only I don't talk much but you hit on one of my favorite subjects now...books. I haven't read for over 10 years because I couldn't hold a book (hand, arm, and shoulder) or see the print. For my BD in Oct. I was given a Nook and I love the thing....I can read again!!!! I just prop a few pillows under my arm, put the fonts big enough so I can see and away I go. I read a few books already and I just finished 11/22/63 myself. I am reading Dead Angler by Victoria Houston now, just started it last night. I was going to read the Hunger Games but I will save that for next. I only read one book at a time. Any ways, I would be so interested in hearing your thoughts on the book Hunger Games when you're done to see If it is worth reading or not.

Sue in CT

Welcome Sue!! We are a very deverse groups of readers, so any input on book you like or even dislike is great!! There are several ladies reading the Hunger games; I have put it on my hold list at the library ( # gazillion out 3 so it may be a while)

jennik
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!