View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 08:04 PM   #1
SweetnSassyStamps
Gabfest Goddess

Default Tutorial Tuesday #1-Opening & Printing Digi Stamps w/ Photoshop

Welcome to our first Tutorial Tuesday here in our SCS Member Company forum! The SNSS DT is planning some fabulous tutorials for you and we'll be sharing them with you each Tuesday . If you have any tutorial suggestions, please let us know.

One of the questions I get asked often is "What program do you use to open and print digi stamps?". I typically use Photoshop (I have version 7 as well as Photoshop Elements) so I thought I'd share this quick tutorial showing you how to open and print digital stamps using Photoshop 7.
I realize this may only be helpful to a handful of people, as not everyone will have this program, so I will do my best to show OTHER programs that can be used with digital stamps in some of our upcoming Tutorial Tuesday posts...

The instructions are in the pink blocks in each picture....
PLEASE NOTE: If the images are too small for you to read, you can click on them to enlarge them.

Opening & Printing Digis in Photoshop 7

Let me also add here...place your preferred cardstock in the paper tray of your printer before you click OK .

As long as your printer ink isn't low you should have a beautiful, crisp image ready to color and use as you wish .

Korin Sutherland
This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
My Website ~ My Gallery ~ My Blog

Last edited by SweetnSassyStamps; 01-09-2012 at 08:08 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!