View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 07:13 PM   #128
imthenoni
Stazon Splitcoast

Melissa - I love your recipt box.

Elizabeth - I also love your idea of keeping track of all spending for 3 months before making a true budget. I keep ALL receipts at my house too for tax purposes. I try to remember to write on them what is deductable and for what reason when I put them in my basket. Yes, I have a recipt basket not a box and no, it's not really decorated.

Zella - We're a lot alike, I have purchased some things thinking I HAVE TO HAVE THEM because others do. Then I find I'm not as crazy about them as I though I'd be. And like you, I do not necessary do well with the ds pads, but I do find that when JoAnn's has their 6/.96 I just go crazy. Lately, though I've tried to buy solid colors I know I'll use or ones for swaps (which works as long as I remember where I put them).

I like the idea of the traveling box as well. I just need to be way down on the receiving list because my craft cave looks like a craft genie vomited in there - there's stuff everywhere and nothing is organized at all. Right now I can't find paper I KNOW I used 2 months ago. ARG!!!