View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 06:33 AM   #39
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

TYLER STILL NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS

Monday, January 9, 2012 6:35 AM

Hello every one

Not a whole lot to tell. Tyler is OK for now. He is having jaw pain and leg pain and his chest hurts him, his face is still swollen and looks like it has a egg sitting own it. Also Tyler has a open wound that has not closed up and his chest hurts him.

Dr Rodriguez's was called and he said he thinks he is OK - looks like Tyler will have to learn to live with pain. Tyler's next appointment is January 26th in Maryland and Dr Rodriguez's will decide what is next for Tyler, when we will be doing the bone transplant. Dad, Richie, still not to happy about that but says he will do it but he is scared.

Jayden still being sick and throwing up. I wish they would find out what is wrong with him. Ethan is OK and Nathan is doing good. Nathan loves school. Tyler's teacher is still coming to the house and said Tyler is doing good in his school work. Tyler loves Mrs. Bright who is also Nathan's k4 teacher.

Tyler's sitting around playing his game he got for Christmas. God has been so good to us and sends his angels to help Tyler and our family. May God bless each and every one of you.

The Little Rebel has told us that they will do a cruise-in in April to help Tyler. Mrs. Leeann Shelton will be arranging it. She is so sweet and loves Tyler so much. If there is any of the churches in Greenville or any where that would do a benefit for Tyler of some kind, we would be so grateful. God always provides a way for Tyler's treatments all the way with the Maryland 600 miles cost, etc. Medicaid will not cover his medication in Maryland unless he is in the hospital. If you can donate that would be great or mail gift card for food. If you want to donate even the smallest amount adds up. You can do that here at tylertucker.com turpin10648@gmail.com. donation button or mail to

turpin10648@gmail.com
Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

All of you are the reason that Tyler gets the medical attention he needs. He couldn't travel with out your donations. So if you can, please help Tyler.

Dr Rodriguez said that the plastic will have to come out of Tyler's jaw before too long. It was just put in as a temporary fix. I still love and trust Dr. Rodriguez and his team so much. He is a wonderful Doctor and will never give up on Tyler. Tyler's face will not look the same after this surgery. It is going to be scared worst than all the other surgeries. He still has the two big places where he lost his hair this worries him.

Thank all of you, we love you all. What if this was your child? I will never give up on getting Tyler help even if I have to stand out holding a jar for donations. God must have some great plans for this child.

Even if you can not donate you can keep praying for Tyler. He still loves the mail that is sent to him. Kiss your children and tell them you love them, you don't know what tomorrow may bring. I really couldn't cope with this without God in my life.

The school picture was taken back in August Tyler does not look that way now but he is still beautiful in my eyes.

God hears your prayers so please keep praying for Tyler.

--
FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)

for

Tyler

turpin10648@gmail.com
Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!