View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 01:39 PM   #120
melissa59
Stampin' Fool

Location: Where the trees sway gently and birds sing softly in Sunny SoCal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmn View Post
I don't mind spending money on stamping / crafting supplies but this hobby seems to drive all of us to spend for supplies we don't, won't or can't use? I used to buy paper every time I saw some that was "pretty" or "neat" but I would get it home and not use it. Also, instead of buying just 1 sheet, I would buy 3 or 4 because that way if I did use 1-2 pieces I'd still have 1-2 pieces left ... for WHAT?! I guess for when they stopped making paper I liked? Goodness!
I never was one to buy a ton of stuff. But I'm really bad about not using what little I buy. I recently pulled out some Basic Grey paper that I bought a few years ago, but liked so much that I was afraid to use it. Funny thing is, not that I am using it, I'm asking myself why I thought it was too special to use.

These days, my spending money is more limited than it has ever been. One of the reasons I joined this challenge is to keep company with others who are not able or willing to plunk down hundreds of dollars each month on craft items. We are probably the majority, but you'd never know it from reading some of the other SCS posts.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!