View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 08:32 AM   #116
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Wink Exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa59 View Post
This is not a pass or fail challenge. In fact, as far as I'm concerned, there is NO failure! Falling off the wagon happens, the important thing is that you climb back on. Exactly what you have done. I bet you'll do great the rest of this month!
Welcome to EVERYONE! I'll be updating our list of Challenge Crafters today! Remember, This thread is really for looking and understanding our craft spending habits and making sure we're comfortable with them. Whatever your motivation for reducing your spend, this is the place to be It also doesn't matter what you're goal is...for some it will be just using what they have, for others, a better spending limit.

I don't mind spending money on stamping / crafting supplies but this hobby seems to drive all of us to spend for supplies we don't, won't or can't use? I used to buy paper every time I saw some that was "pretty" or "neat" but I would get it home and not use it. Also, instead of buying just 1 sheet, I would buy 3 or 4 because that way if I did use 1-2 pieces I'd still have 1-2 pieces left ... for WHAT?! I guess for when they stopped making paper I liked? Goodness!

I love that this challenge makes us all cognizant of our spending habits, makes us aware of the spending we do and allows us to enjoy new ways to use supplies we have thus reducing waste.

Craft On!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!