View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 10:21 PM   #40
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Heart MMTPT179 ~ APPRECIATION STATION

WARM FUZZIES FROM SONJA (SONI B)

Here is a special message from Sonja, the recipient of our cards this week. Some warm fuzzies for all of you who have sent cards...

In her own words:

I am the recipient of a flowing supply of cards, I have a dear friend KELLY H that used me as her thought to create a challenge card from Teapot Tuesdays... in doing so it has spread to others, some who I know and have met, some I chat with daily and have never met and some that I have no idea who they are...I and my family had a rough 2011, my husband became ill, and passed away early in April, so that brought forth many changes along with a huge loss and void in our lives...It brought on a move and my lack to create...hen in Aug, my daddy joined my husband in HEAVEN... 2 of the most respected men in my life, and they are both gone ...

Tho our year got better with the birth of my 5 th grandchild, beautiful baby Faith, it still was a rough time each time a
first" rolled around, and we are still experiencing that ~ But together is our way...we can and will get through this and more as long as we do it together... this extends to both of my brothers and I as well

I started receiving cards today, and I just want to let all of these more than kind ladies, how it has touched my heart... to reach out is so special, but when it is to some one that you do not even know, is amazing... I thank each and every one of these extra kind ladies...

May blessings return to all of you

Thank you Teapotters! For all you do!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!