View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 09:25 PM   #113
hoptownracer1
Stampin' Fool

Smile

Is it too late to join? I think if I started from this day foward, I think I would do o.k.. I want to give myself a $25 limit, even though my goal is to spend $0. That way if I get a cheap organizational tool or buy something little, I won't be burdened with guilt. My other goal is not to buy anything online and pay by cash/check. No credit! No internet shopping (except for ATG refills). I know this won't be easy. After years of being frugal and careful, I turned into a craft junkie! Maybe with support, I can finally get a handle on it. I will have to watch my weak times, when I feel sick, sad or stressed. But I want to be sure to appreciate what I do have and be grateful. Reorganizing my room is helping; makes me realize what I already have and realize how short I am on space. I have a friend that sells CTMH, and that helps, because I can take my time and plan out if I need or want anything way in advance. She's really sweet, and I don't feel pressured. I liked the ideas of putting money in savings and buying the markers instead of pads. They are cheaper and easier to store. Hope I'm not too late! Thanks for this group.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!