View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 03:06 AM   #94
muzbysmom
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smile160 View Post
Okie dokie, just placed my big planned SU order...the last until April. I got everything I needed for all the cards I need to make between now and then plus a couple scrapbook projects. I got mostly punches, cardstock, ink and a couple of markers. I only got 2 stamp sets and one single stamp all purchased with a specific project in mind. I don't already own a wedding set so I got one of those, and the new tea shoppe set for a scrapbook project, and lastly the St. Patrick's Day stamp (didn't have one).

So perhaps it is not exactly "budget", but it was well planned. I made out project sheets for all my cards and scrapping projects so nothing extraneous was purchased just because it looked cute. Most of what I purchased is pretty versitile which is great. I can always look in the gallery or youtube for new ideas for the punches.

One of my projects for this year is to make card organizers with cards for family members for Christmas. So I should be plenty busy between now and April.
Why didn't you wait until Sale a Bration started? You could have gotten freebees on top of what you ordered!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!