View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 02:32 AM   #36
pixxiewacorgi
Kookie Creator

To be honest, the ATG is so worth it :S Considering the amount of things I have crafted in say the past week or so, I would've spent about 2 tape runner refills. My ATG which I've had for about 2 weeks now is still going strong and the refills for this are cheaper that the tape runner refills I was buying even though with the atg you get WAY more tape.

I'm trying to complete the MFT weekly sketch challenges of the past year (41 to go :S) and using up so many things that had gone untouched for SO long that I was considering purging. I have the excuse to use up all those 6x6 sheets of designer paper, or at least make a small dent :S And I'm sticking to my resolve- once these are gone, I'll buy the small paper pack collections (6x6) because it's an absolute nightmare going through about 300 loose sheets of assorted 6x6 and finding ones that match. No more buying 12x12 paper. Have got way too much of it. In fact, I'm happy to say I have not bought DP for months now even though I was tempted to buy a box full of assorted papers from the BST forum here.