View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 10:37 PM   #34
hoptownracer1
Stampin' Fool

O.k., I'm starting to feel like one of those people that starts a new diet every Monday! LOL! Every week, I say I'll do better. BUT this time I mean it! My friends just laugh at me now, so I've stopped saying it. Don't get me wrong, I don't go ape crazy (with a few small exceptions), but I need to cut back. I am going to try. Just ordered an ATG. I've been going through those little adhesives like nobody's business!
But I did want to give you all credit for helping me save money! Here are a few things I've used that I've learned here, and it saved me money recently. Been making my own glue dots with Aleene's Tack-It-Over-and-Over, and I actually like them much better than the bought ones. Used a recipe here to make my own envelope sealer. Learned here to mist my cardstock when using Texturz plates in the cuttlebug. AWESOME! Saves me buckoo money on embossing folders, as I still have my texture plates. Got a recipe here for stamp cleaners! Using a recipe from here for resticking Cricut mats with Aleene's TIO&O, and I still had the glue from unblocking stamps. You guys are the bomb!!! Thanks so much!
Been making up cards for a local cause, so I am actually using my supplies. I'm glad I held onto some things I thought I wouldn't use. So thrilled to be using my stamps and supplies.
O.k., guess I'll start my new spending diet tomorrow!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!