View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 07:23 AM   #170
ScrappinCEO
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywolf View Post
Okay, help me understand please. The January 1 challenge to use bling is for our February cards, right? I thought we were supposed to have our January cards done by 12/31. If I'm confused (highly likely) let me know. Thanks.

Also, the keyword AOCC12A - is that for the cards we're sending in January - or for the cards we're making in January to send in Feb.?
LOL Confusion totally understandable Val.

Hope this will help.

Challenges have nothing to do with the cards you sending out - or maybe everything to do with it! LOL

Challenges are just to jumpstart your muse and get the creative juices flowing. You may choose to use them or not... entirely up to you.

As to the cards... If you have your January cards made, feel free to look ahead to your February. Though I won't be posting the 'look at your february list' until around the 18th of this month.

Not to confuse. The point is to be AWARE of what you have coming up and being Prepared ahead of time so you aren't scrambling at the last minute.

Does that help? I'm still under cold medicine infusion so I offer no guarantees hehe
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!