View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 12:41 PM   #67
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Joy View Post
Congrats on the new niece! I started my new budget today, and I found a STEAL of a deal at Target in the Christmas section. They had double-sided tape in with the gift wrap for 90 cents each. It's usually over $3 each! I love my ATG gun dearly, but I can deal with the inconvenience of double-stick tape for awhile at that price, and that was one of the things on my "needs" list for the month. Then I found a package of "ok" 12 x 12 kraft cardstock from Joann's on sale, and with an extra 10% off coupon it was only $3. So, of my $15, I've spent $8 and I got 5 rolls of tape and 25 sheets of paper, which will be good for a few months or more of cardmaking. The only other thing on my list was copic refills and I may actually order them with the other $8.00 tonight before the prices go up. Then I'll be broke and I'll need to change my January challenge to NOT SPENDING A DIME.
What a GREAT deal on the tape! At least for your spending goal you got some good basics that will be helpful going forward.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!