View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 07:19 AM   #64
muzbysmom
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smile160 View Post
I really do think that overall I spend less when I focus on one company. I am assured that what I buy coordinates and not being as creative as some it is harder for me to make things work. Just finished reorganzing the craft room and I said goodbye to lots of things (kits given to me by family, paper stacks from Joann's, and cheapo cardstock). For me they were a waste, but I kept all the SU stuff save for 6 ink pads whose colors no longer exist with SU. A lot has changed in the 4+ years since I saw a SU catty! I thank my lucky stars that I only had 12 inkpads from then because they have overhauled their color schemes quite a bit.
I FINALLY caught up with their latest new colors (pads and markers) so I guess they'll probably do another overhaul this summer (ha, ha)! I've thus far REFUSED to get sucked into the "in-colors". I did get a package of the latest in color cardstock from a swap so if/when I use it I'll just try to match it close with copics I already have. I refuse to purchase pads/markers I KNOW will retire soo.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!