Happy New Year! I'm joining y'all in this budgeting project, k?
Everything I do is sort of fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants, as opposed to planned, so setting myself a challenge is a challenge in and of itself!
I enabled myself right into a Big Shot (40% off) and an ATG (50% off) recently, so I don't need to make any major purchases any time soon.
I can't set a dollar amount for my spending this month, but I can publicly declare what I will limit myself to purchasing for the next two months:
- some really good white cardstock (Neenah or Papertrey)
- some really good black cardstock
- a Martha Stewart heart punch that coordinates with my border punch
- a tag die if I find one I love
- Ranger Picket Fence distress stain
- a pale pink marker (Prismacolor or ShinHan or Copic)
We'll see how it goes after that. If I acquire the above-listed items, I should be good to go on just shopping my stash for quite some time! Further bulletins as events warrant...