View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 08:27 PM   #60
imthenoni
Stazon Splitcoast

My stamping goal for this year is difficult. I am a SU demo so I have to spend some money to make some. I am scheduling a workshop or a SAS for each month this year. There will be some things I'll have to purchase for those events, but I'm planning to try to purchase as little as possible for it. For my personal stash I'm planning to go spendless for the first 3 months of the year and see how it goes. I have a HUGE amount of stuff I really don't need or use (thought I Had to have it when I purchased it). I am going to be purging quite a bit of my supplies over the next few months so I'm really hoping to get it all organized to see what I have so I don't continue to dupilcate things. Once I get it all organized and purged I'm hoping to take it to one of the LSS for their yard sales. It seems that if I remember correctly that the 2 closest to me have annual yard sales. Maybe I can get my duff in gear before then. We also have scrapbooking days with friends - maybe some of them could use the stuff as well. Either way it could be out of here. I'm also planning to put $20 each month away for Black Friday...