View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 06:02 PM   #59
Crafty Chelle
Matboard Maniac

Happy New Year!

Well I have very, VERY few supplies. To make a REALLY long story kinda short...after my divorce I ended up with one paper bag of stuff (had a whole craftroom full of stuff at one point), and a cricket with no power cord...lol. I DO have a scrap table, 2x2 expedit, magnet board/tins etc...most of the organizing stuff which is kinda cool! So I have decided I am not going to spend in January. I am going to make do with the old stuff because my skills are rusty and I was mostly a scrapper when this whole divorce crap took place (it's finalized and i'm settled down and emotionally great...been 2 years...ugh finally!) and I'm not even aware of all the cool stuff out so for now...ignorance is bliss! HOWEVER in Feb...that will be a different story (you knew it was coming right?) I will probably spend about 150....then probably spend 25 per month and save 25 per toward my black friday budget. Oh and new stamps/paper are my trigger(s) as well

Ok, that got long...sorry! lol Im going to work on my reciept album this week. I also need to finish getting my scrap corner organized tomorrow.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!