View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 05:53 PM   #32
upnorthstamper
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lutheran View Post
I probably spent more than I planned in 2011 but I can account for every penny and I know what I bought and why. Very few things have not been used and I regret very little of my purchases. 2012 should be better as each day I get better about staying out of the stores and tossing catalogs out unread. I am on a strict budget and I think I would like to spend more on some new clothes and less on crafting stuff for a few months. I am considering dropping as an SU! demo and that would certainly free up some money as I am, sadly, pretty much my only customer right now and it does add up!
Mary Beth
I hear you with the spending, I am my only SU customer also right now so will be dropping this next quarter. I just don't have the time or energy to be a demo in a town that already has more SB stores than it can support plus many demos that are struggling too. I love SU but I have more stamps and paper than I really need. I am truly going to stick to a budget that is realistic for the financial times we are in.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!