View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 10:14 AM   #569
vikkijo
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Location: At the end of a dead end dirt road, in the middle of no where!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plain Jane View Post
Don't thank me...guess how I had to learn that trick!!!

Hope those are really GOOD meds...
Learning the trick? how did you? Meds... Vicodin and a muscle relaxer. I am s'posed to wait til I go to bed to take it so I don't OVER DO IT.. not gonna happen while I sit here and visit LOL My Surgeon has taken a vacation without setting a date yet. My boss is taking vacation the 14th so I hope I know my dates before he goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smadson View Post
This is going to be a busy thread in 2012. Almost 100 of us signed up!

Sharon
Imagine my surpise or shock when I opened the first post to see where I'left off and how far Kelly was! Uff Da!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grammatroll View Post
We have no snow here, either. It was in the 50's today. However, when the sun goes down it gets rather chilly. I'm not missing shoveling the snow, but I do like a white Christmas.
I got snow last night... bummer! I was hoping for none!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plain Jane View Post
Look at all of us... How can the PO be going broke with all this help???
Exactly! I have gone through 3 books with Christmas cards and B'day/Anniversary for December

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
Doesn't he always say that?

Well, actually he calls me either a dork or a whack job! LOL Depends on just how goofy I am or how bad I did something! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by newstampinaddict View Post
Oh good... I also need to learn to be CAS with Christmas cards so I can actually mail them as letters instead of parcels!!!
ROTFLMAO! I'm right there with you! SCS has a CAS Challenge weekly but do you think I can do it? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmGee458 View Post
I haven't gotten my cards done in time since I stopped being "in charge" of this challenge several years ago!!! I NEED this challenge for next year! PLEASE sign me up for 5 cards per month.
Thanks!!!
Very happy to see you! So how come you stopped being "in Charge" Any tips for motivation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBgreendawn View Post
Okay last year, I signed up in January... for 6 cards per month through October... ( and I had made a half a dozen in December that were made in advance and I did not claim them..) so, I have two left over when it was all said and done. so, i think that is a good number for me.

Im in for 6 cards a month from Jan-October. ( and Ive made 1 so far and its not in the gallery yet)
I promised I would stay out of galleries until my internet recycles (billing) on the 10th. Every page that loads counts against me. I have internet through Verizon no.. it is tons faster, but I am not longer unlimited usage...I have a feeling I am in for a day of gallery gazing! LOL
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!