View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 05:53 AM   #53
T. Joy
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa59 View Post
I need to confess that I've had a really hard time this past week. I got some money for Christmas that has been calling my name.

I didn't get anything crafty for Christmas, but I did win a couple nice craft gifts including a pink ribbon sampler from the Hope You Can Cling To challenge and an adorable Cocoa Mouse stamp set and Cheery Lynn doily die from Sweet N Sassy stamps birthday blog hop. I have them tucked away in a drawer and will bring them out and open the packages after I get all my embellishments organized. At the rate I'm going, that could be a few weeks!

P.S. Although I was tempted, I've still got my Christmas money.
Wow! You have wonderful control! I got $100 for Christmas from my DH (he was sick and couldn't go shopping) and I got a ton of stuff, mostly dies, but a few stamps, too, at the MFT and Verve after Christmas sales, which should last me for awhile. I usually can only order if I win something at release parties, so having $$ to spend on my wish list was SO much fun. I think the idea of saving up for the Black Friday/End of Year sales is an excellent one. I have to think about how I could do that.... hmmmm....
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!