View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 12:26 AM   #49
melissa59
Stampin' Fool

Location: Where the trees sway gently and birds sing softly in Sunny SoCal.
Default Happy 2012!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara Jay View Post
The Christmas deals and the inventory reduction sales after Christmas have been great. I got several things with my Christmas money and there is nothing I really want/need right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by muzbysmom View Post
I don't mean to be an enabler but doesn't what you spent today count in December not January????
I need to confess that I've had a really hard time this past week. I got some money for Christmas that has been calling my name. It kept saying, "But it's not 2012 yet!" All the post-Christmas sales didn't help much either!

I didn't get anything crafty for Christmas, but I did win a couple nice craft gifts including a pink ribbon sampler from the Hope You Can Cling To challenge and an adorable Cocoa Mouse stamp set and Cheery Lynn doily die from Sweet N Sassy stamps birthday blog hop. I have them tucked away in a drawer and will bring them out and open the packages after I get all my embellishments organized. At the rate I'm going, that could be a few weeks!

P.S. Although I was tempted, I've still got my Christmas money.

Last edited by melissa59; 01-01-2012 at 12:29 AM.. Reason: Added that I resisted temptation.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!