View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 11:25 PM   #31
auntangie
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
Hey Angie!

I hope this post finds you with a fixed computer. I know what you've been going through and feel for you. Merry Christmas!
Well the darn thing is not 100% fixed, it won't read a CD, but at least I can get on-line again. I was missing all of you so much I was having withdrawls.

I have a couple days off yet before I have to go back to work and I am using them to start the major reorganization of my craft and sewing rooms. Yes I said rooms. My house is over 100 years old and has wierd nooks and crannys. The sewing room is a small room off the back of my craft room. A couple of friends helped me clear off and move a huge old bookcase onto a tarp so I can paint it tomorrow. Once it is usable I can put all of my craft/sewing idea books on it and make room in my craft room. Moving some furniture around in there and doing a major PURGE. Spend the last couple of evenings unmounting all of my large background stamps and putting them on cling mount so I can use them with my MEGA mount. I haven't gotten nearly as much done as I had hoped to by now, but my friends keep reminding me of the things I have accomplished, so at least some one can see that I have been busy.

Think I will go change my siggie so I can start 2012 off with a clean slate.
2014 100 in 100 Challenge round #2 40/100
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!