View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 11:57 AM   #37
KY Southern Belle
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Great challenge Steph and I haven't played in this challenge for years as I always considered it the hardest when it's really sort of like the Featured Stamper. I was trying to hard to get the exact same look rather than my interpretation of it.

I'm not going to be very good at comments today because I have our family New Year's party to plan for and make goodies for, and since it's almost 1 p.m. and I need to clean my craft area as it looks like a bomb it - I'm so glad I'm getting shelving installed in the hall closet right outside of my studio today! Whoo hoo! I'm very excited about that. Now maybe I can get organized and I also need to eBay off well over half of my craft studio starting in the next few weeks too which will help immensely.

The inspiration that I chose is in my card description. I used a lot of new Sale-A-Bration products for this card to give you a sneak peek!

Thank you for looking and I hope you like this. Thank you for the challenge Steph and Happy New Year! God bless you.

CREATE
Proud Fan Club Member Since 2007
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!