View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 06:51 AM   #29
jackie1
Mad Swapper

This is the right thread for me to be at. I have so many supplies on hand that I need/want to use up and I need others who understand my addiction to help keep me accountable in my monthly craft spending.

My goal is to not spend anything in the month of January. My husband and I have set up a household budget so that we can pay off some loans early so my crafting budget has been cut a lot, which I am good with, but there are going to be days where I will be tempted to buy things I don't really need.

I like the idea of making so many cards in a month and rewarding myself for making them. That will give me the incentive to get all the different kinds of cards I need during the year done ahead of time.

For our household budget we are using a binder to keep track of our spending and receipts so I will add a craft section to that to keep track of my spending and what I have purchased during the year.

As for the question about when I am most likely to impulse by I would have to say that most of my impulse buying is late at night when I can't get to sleep and I am feeling down.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!