View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 08:15 PM   #25
pixxiewacorgi
Kookie Creator

I too fell off the wagon :S I'm now paying off about $2,000. When I fall, I fall hard :S
On the other hand, I started a blog and motivated myself to join as many challenges as possible. There's the incentive of maybe winning a prize or even better, getting a Guest Design Team member position (free products!).
I have not bought designer paper in forever and have been slowly digging into my cut up sheets and the scrap pile. The challenges, especially the sketch challenges, help me use more than one designer paper per card. There's still loads more 12x12 that haven't even been cut up :S
I invested on the pink ATG and decided to stop with the Tombo tape runners. Huge difference price and quality wise. The scotch ATG tape is amazing and SO MUCH CHEAPER than buying refills at $5 for a few feet.
I stocked up on card stock but might pick up a few colors that I don't have if I see that I need them.
In terms of stamps, if I don't have something I need, I try to look for free digis.
There's this cool blog where all the digis are free- she just asks that you credit her work if you use the images.
Sliekje digi Stamps
They are so adorable! Plus I'm sure there's loads of other blogs like that out there.

I do not think I will be making any purchases until I have paid off what I owe, so this means I should stay on track for at least half of the new year :S The only thing I'll spend is the $40 Ebay bucks I racked up on the spending spree, and that's on the last few tools I wanted to get. I'll try to use some of that for ATG refills, mounting tape and glossy accents (adhesives).