View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 01:23 PM   #6397
Greywolf
Watercolor Wizard

Vicki, I really enjoyed reading all about the assembly of your prize - and seeing the photos. How very exciting and wonderful. I have to tell you that I'm glad I didn't win that! Not only do I not have room for it, but I'm not sure I'm physically up to assembling something of that size. I've put plenty of shelves and cabinets together in my day, but nothing that complex. It sure looks great and what fun you will have filling it.

I had a good Christmas too altho I did go through a stressful couple of weeks when my calendar seemed to explode (or did it cave in on top of me?) LOL! The ladies in my Sunday School class gave me a Dutch oven as a gift, and so far my favorite thing to use it for is Dutch Oven Bread. It has a very long first rise and almost has a sourdough taste. Yummy! One of the things my daughter gave me was a Magic Bullet (as-seen-on-TV) and I used it to make banana nut muffins. Yummy again! I love kitchen gadgets!

Happy New Year to all and I pray that each of you and your families will be blessed with good health as well as material and spiritual blessings.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!