View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 05:35 PM   #38
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Latest update on sweet Tyler - please keep praying...

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 7:19 PM

THANK YOU WE LOVE YOU ALL

Hello everyone hope you had Merry Christmas.
Christmas was awesome, my boys had a wonderful Christmas.

Thanks to his angels out there. Flash from courage kids, thank you for loving Tyler and me and all you do for us. Thank you Charleston Elves for giving Tyler and his brothers such a wonderful Christmas - Thank you Johnson and Johnson for your generous donation to Tyler's account. Thanks to everyone.

Steven thank you for always being there for Tyler and always wanting to put a smile own his face. Thank you for caring about Tyler. There been times if not for Steven and Flash, I don't know what I would have done.

Your donations keep Tyler able to get the medical attention he needs so bad. Without the donations, Tyler couldn't go to Maryland and that would be terrible.

Tyler loved all the Christmas cards even children wishing him a merry Christmas, wishing him to get well and praying for Tyler. So whatever you did, we are grateful that Tyler has angels that care.

My little Nathan also had a great Christmas. He wasn't on the Charleston elves list but someone took care of him because he has to go with us to the doctor appointments and travel just like Tyler and his brothers.

Tyler's face is looking better, not as bad as it did. I was really worried, he is having some jaw pain and his legs are both hurting him. He is still taking pain medication and antibiotics.

I don't know what we are going to do about paying for his medications in Maryland. Dr Rodriguez license doesn't cover prescriptions in SC and Medicaid won't pay for them in Maryland. God is with us and has provide for Tyler nine years now. I know he will take care of Tyler's needs.

Tyler is facing more jaw surgery in a few months. I don't know how his little jaw can take much more cutting on. I cannot believe that my boy has been through 48 surgeries and doesn't mind it at all. That's all he has ever known. Please keep up the prayers. I am praying for a miracle for Tyler.

I promise that all the money sent goes in Tyler's account so he can go to Maryland six hundred mile from home to see his doctor. The doctors in SC have given up on Tyler, saying they ran out of options. All the gas cards are used to get gas to go to Maryland 600 miles from home.

I want to say thank you to Jessica for she has helped updating Tyler's page for a few years now. She is a blessing to Tyler and our family. We love you all so much and I know God is hearing your prayers.

You can donate to Tyler at any South Carolina Sun Trust Bank by using Darlene cox for Tyler Tucker or using my paypal turpin10648@gmail.com or donate on tylertucker.com
or mail
Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

God bless we love you all

Tyler's friend Dylan is doing better, thank you all for praying for Dylan. Prayer still needed for Dylan and for his friend Erick who isn't doing well at all. Things not looking good for Erick, please ask for a miracle for Erick.

FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)
for
Tyler

turpin10648@gmail.com
Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!