View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 01:32 PM   #1
SweetnSassyStamps
Gabfest Goddess

Default Sketch Challenge 376 {March 14, 2012}

Keywords: SC376 No spaces between letters and numbers, put a comma followed by a space between keywords. The keywords are all you need to have your card show up in the challenge gallery, having it in the keyword line covers more searches. Posting to this thread is not mandatory to play!

There is no due date for posting your card to any weekly challenge, so just play along and have fun !
Master Thread Find uploading and linking directions, files and links of past challenges, playing guidelines
Email Notification thread link
SCSketches Gallery (Layouts starting at SC01 to the present week.)

Hello fellow sketch lovers!! I am thrilled to bring you another fun sketch this week, but before I get to that I wanted to mention that we posted a special announcement in the main sketch sub-forum and we would love for you to check it out when you have a moment.

On with the sketch ....this week's sketch has some fun layers. The circle shape in the background can be any shape you wish. Remember, the sketch is merely a guideline to help inspire you. I hope you'll play along .

Here's my sample: Peaceful Titmouse

Here's Taylor's sample: Beary Special

And here's the SC376 Gallery.

The attachment will print out to actual size of an A2 sized card for most computers.
Printing directions are in the Master Thread linked above
Attached Thumbnails
sc376-bw.jpg   sc376-color.jpg  

Korin Sutherland
This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
My Website ~ My Gallery ~ My Blog

Last edited by SweetnSassyStamps; 03-13-2012 at 06:15 PM.. Reason: added links
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!