View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 04:41 AM   #6
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Heart NOVEMBER MISSION ~ A NICE THANK YOU!

Hello all!

Mission Accomplished! I just wanted to share this nice message I received. Its a thank you from our November recipient....Thanks for all you do!

Hi Cindy,

Today in the mail I received one of the best gifts I could have asked for and I would like to share it with you and ask that you share it with the teapotters. I received a card from the staff at the cancer resource room at Mass General Hospital (our November mission). The front of the card said “With Gratitude”, inside “It’s good to know there ARE people out there who really do make a difference”

In the staffs own words: Dear Robin,The cards the crafters sent us from all over the country are beautiful works of art and our patients thoroughly enjoyed choosing an appropriate card for an occasion they may have missed due to their overburdened schedule of appointments, tests and treatments. You and the rest of the Splitcoaststampers are a very generous and kind group of artists, and we cannot thank you enough for all the smiles you put on our patients faces!

Warmly,
The Staff;
Cancer Resource Room MGH.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!