View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 12:36 AM   #24
Barbara Jay
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmn View Post
Barbara, I like the idea of 4 months in 2012 of no spending. I think I just might try that in January. I have lots of pages I want to get done and the supplies to do it not to mention I'm traveling some so I'll need the motivation to stay out of the stores ... Feb would be harder because of new catalogs coming out from companies I like and SU! SAB ...

Great Idea! Glad you're with us!
I know I have a few months where I would be setting myself up to fail if I said I will not buy anything in those months.
In February is SAB. In May the New Spellbinders usually hit the stores and I am sure I will want some of those. In June my SU Demo has an open house for the new catalog. I have 5 birthdays in July I certainly will buy some things for those cards. I know I won't avoid buying in Oct or November for Christmas cards And December has so many hard to resist bargains. So I need to choose from Jan, Mar, April, August, or September . It looks like it will have to be January & March , April & August . Mar & April will be a long drought, but I am being realistic as to when I can say I won't buy anything and hopefully keep my word .