View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 09:38 PM   #104
JBgreendawn
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Okay so for family... I need 3 female birthday cards and 2 male cards ( all adult ) for January.

this is not including anniversary's or kids ( things I don't remember)
and I have no clue really which of my friends have January birthdays.

a few years ago I did an altered Rolodex swap with internet friends at that time that is sorted by month with the event has a mug shot, so if its a birthday there is a photo of that person's face plus its decorated ( scrap style ) and the back of the cards list the info, what the event is ( if its an anniversary, the address etc) and I added in my family to it when I got the friend cards in the mail.

I think my rolodex is open to a page in last sept. some time.
I'm debating about adding "friends" to the list, but so far got one Birthday card done and its not the best one... and so that is the hardest thing I guess, when you finish something that in your mind its not as good as you thought it would be when you started it becomes a well, lets do another one when there is more time and set this one aside ( and it ends up hauled to a booth or donated ) because, its not the "best" card.

the other problem I have is my family reads my blog... so If i make a card for a color combo or sketch challenge and set it aside thinking it would work for so and so, I cant send it out months later because they have already seen it on the blog and know I did not stop what ever I was doing to make them a card at last minute just for them.

I'm thinking too hard I guess.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!