View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 06:02 PM   #1
Rox71
PAPER SCAPER

Default Sketch Challenge 365

Keywords: SC365 No spaces between letters and numbers, put a comma followed by a space between keywords. The keywords are all you need to have your card show up in the challenge gallery, having it in the keyword line covers more searches. Posting to this thread is not mandatory to play!

No due date for posting your card to any weekly challenge.
Master Thread Find uploading and linking directions, files and links of past challenges, playing guidelines
Email Notification thread link
SCSketches Gallery (Layouts starting at SC01 to the present week.)

Iíve been contemplating bringing in more hostesses full time and after finding them and giving them some of my tips I totally surprised myself and them too I thinkÖI had planned to stay with the new hostesses through June then decided after a couple days of migraines that the year is coming to an end and so are my challenge hostess days. Iíve been the SC hostess for six years and I'm ready to move on!

Migraines are still an issue for viewing the screen but have been better this last half of December and on a more fun note - Iíve made commitments to friends that will take up one or two afternoons most weeks and I know weíll have fun during our stamping sessions where I guide them through the card making process.

Iíve met a lot of wonderful stampers while being hostess and I enjoyed bringing you a new layout each week.

I am turning the challenge over to three talented stampers who will do a fine job for you and Iíll introduce them with links to their gallery.

stagccva/Taylor

sweetnsassystamps/Korin

Toy/Holly

Happy Stamping this week with a layout borrowed from a scrapbook page in a store ad! Iíll be seeing you in the galleryÖenjoy your stamping time everyone and have a great New Year!

I didnít get a card done this week so our examples come to you from:

DawnL

sweetnsassystamps/Korin

stagccva/Taylor

Here are all of the Gallery Submissions

The attachment will print out to actual size of an A2 sized card for most computers.
Printing directions are in the Master Thread linked above
Attached Thumbnails
sc365.jpg   sc365-nc.jpg  
Perfect Paper Crafting * SweetStamps * Just for Fun Rubber Stamps

Last edited by Rox71; 12-28-2011 at 12:21 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!