View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 04:06 PM   #86
vikkijo
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Location: At the end of a dead end dirt road, in the middle of no where!
Default Done???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
Yeah.. I know, it's Christmas Eve and getting your card list organized for 2012 probably isn't on your list of things to do today. But you'll be here on Monday (okay, maybe Tuesday) for your Fix. I wanted something ready for you.

I have 2 card lists for Birthdays/ anniversaries.
(I have a totally separate list for Christmas Cards)

1) Family & Friends
2) Stamping Friends

I have a list for each by month that I keep in my dayplanner behind the appropriate month. I'm still a 'paper' kind of girl. If you are more computer organized, then DO WHAT WORKS FOR YOU. The important thing is to KNOW AHEAD OF TIME who you want to sends card to. Even if you only do it on a month by month basis.

For the FAMILY - I list them in chronological order by date and in ( ) after their name - the year they were born or married. This is especially important when it comes to kids. Heaven fordbid you send a juvenile card to a teenager. LOL

Most people have an address book. If you've not mailed something to someone in awhile, now is a good time to make sure the address you have is current. Why not give them a quick call to wish them Happy New year and update your address book.

For this week.. Focus on January. You have a couple weeks in January to work on your February list. Remember... Once you organize this, you're good to go for the rest of the time you intend to mail cards. Let's put this on track together!

I'll post pics in a couple minutes of my list and where I keep my cards.
One of my Little Sisters for DSS sent me after the round was over, Flower of the month.. all colored and cut with Nesties and a mat to go with it, the month and DP It was quite the package to get from a little sister! but I made this with it

It's 8" x 8 1/2" on a ring, like a flip chart
I noticed the colors are awful in the pic, it is Plum Perfect
(or is it Perfect Plum) LOL

I don't separate Friends and family, and I also put the year of.. after the names

Kelly I secretly got in your head one night and got ideas straight from you! LOL
Attached Thumbnails
downsize.jpg  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!