View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 06:29 AM   #6373
mamaxsix
Stazon Splitcoast

Had a wonderful Christmas here too! Spent a few days with my mom who is doing much better now that her radiation treatments are over. It was great to see her skin healing so well from the radiation burn. Both my siblings and all their kids were there (now that we have some adult kids it is getting rarer to have the whole group of grandkids together.) We drove back Christmas Eve and had our tradition of opening one gift before bed time. My husband preached a good message and my daughter and son provided great music for our Christmas Day service. After a quick lunch we enjoyed opening our gifts together (which included Lovely as a Tree, a couple of dies and a letterpress plate for me!!!) then my family blessed me by deciding we should wait and have our Christmas dinner today and we worked together to make a less complicated, but still yummy meal. Today we'll just enjoy family time together before we put our oldest son on a plane in the wee hours for a trip to Korea with a group from his college who will be doing an English camp there. Sitting here this morning feeling so blessed! Hope you are all enjoying family, friends, food and fellowship over the holiday!

Stamping for my Sanity's Sake!

Romans 8:28-29
I finally have a blog! Click here to check it out.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!