View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 03:49 AM   #19
muzbysmom
Watercolor Wizard

Good morning ladies! I hope everyone had great Christmas! The only gift card I got was for Target so since they don't sell much in crafting there I'll have to figure out something else to do with it!

My goal for January will be just to stay out of Michael's, Joanne's, and Archiver's so I can't do any impulse spending. I'll just need to get into one of them this week and make sure I have enough adhesive on hand in case I go on a marathon card making/scrapbooking session at some point in time in January. I guess an extra two pack for my ATG gun and/or an extra refill for my Vario dispenser should take care of that.

I am going to do a Stampin' Up order once Sale-A-Bration starts on the 24th. I'm committed to help a hobby demo meet her minimums each quarter. There are four of us so that's $75 or an average of $25/mo which isn't too bad. On top of it I get her discount which really helps alot.

In February and March I'll have Stamper's Club with a local demo and will need to make my $25 for each month. The first month I can commit to NO SPENDING will be April. Too bad that's my birthday month!

My craft room is organized now (as are my pictures). I will run out this week and get my Christmas pictures printed but I didn't take a bunch of pictures. I did take a picture the hand made cards I got to scrapbook rather than put each of them in the scrapbook. I will scrapbook the Picture Christmas Cards I got. It's fun to compare them from year to year!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!