View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 07:35 PM   #942
~CA~
Loves lavender roses

Send a message via Yahoo to ~CA~

Oh, Greenie! It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas Day!! We were pretty laid back around here. Alicia and Jacob came over with Maddie. Maddie had the most adorable red dress on and looked so cute with her hair in two tiny pony tails. I'll ask Alicia to forward me those photos so you can see. I got candles and candy in a pretty basket from Alicia. Alicia got a beautiful promise ring from Jacob! It's moving fast for them, but he's going to basic training on January 17th. He gets to come home for a month of recruiting before he goes back for specialized training. After that, he gets stationed somewhere. He sure wants to marry Alicia! Maybe they will by summer. I hope so! Anyway, Eddie has appointments on Tuesday and I'm going to CostCo to buy food for my dinner on the 29th. My interview #1 for foster care is on Tuesday also. What a day that will be! I'm hoping my DD will be here from California so we can visit before or after we go to CostCo. They will come over Wednesday to visit as well. That will be after interview #2!! The licensing worker said we might get it all done in two interviews instead of three if all goes well, but we get pretty chatty, so I don't know. Anyway, there's a possibility that I might be licensed by the end of January. It all depends on these interviews, I guess. I have a doctor appointment on January 2nd because I've been sick for two months with bad allergies, and I've been so tired all the time.

Did Santa bring everyone wonderful goodies??? You know I got a Coach purse and wallet and I finally switched everything last night. It's great!! Santa was good to me! LOL! I also got lots of Occasions Mini stuff. Some of it was paid for with my tissue box cover class. That was a big success. I made an FS card today with my stuff and really like how it turned out.

Well, I guess everyone is all tuckered out! I hope all of your days were blessed!!!

My Blog: Carroll's Corner
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!