View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 06:33 AM   #72
ScrappinCEO
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Getting Organized

Yeah.. I know, it's Christmas Eve and getting your card list organized for 2012 probably isn't on your list of things to do today. But you'll be here on Monday (okay, maybe Tuesday) for your Fix. I wanted something ready for you.

I have 2 card lists for Birthdays/ anniversaries.
(I have a totally separate list for Christmas Cards)

1) Family & Friends
2) Stamping Friends

I have a list for each by month that I keep in my dayplanner behind the appropriate month. I'm still a 'paper' kind of girl. If you are more computer organized, then DO WHAT WORKS FOR YOU. The important thing is to KNOW AHEAD OF TIME who you want to sends card to. Even if you only do it on a month by month basis.

For the FAMILY - I list them in chronological order by date and in ( ) after their name - the year they were born or married. This is especially important when it comes to kids. Heaven fordbid you send a juvenile card to a teenager. LOL

Most people have an address book. If you've not mailed something to someone in awhile, now is a good time to make sure the address you have is current. Why not give them a quick call to wish them Happy New year and update your address book.

For this week.. Focus on January. You have a couple weeks in January to work on your February list. Remember... Once you organize this, you're good to go for the rest of the time you intend to mail cards. Let's put this on track together!

I'll post pics in a couple minutes of my list and where I keep my cards.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!