View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 01:35 PM   #14
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Thumbs up YES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara Jay View Post
I am joining .
I have all of the basics so now I buy on want rather than need.

One challenge I will partake in is where I have certain months where I don't buy anything for crafts. I decided I will select 4 different months in 2012 where I don't buy anything . I will post them on the thread as I chose them . I think to have a month where I don't buy anything will help because if I see something I want it will have to wait until next month. Maybe I won't really want it by then.

I have a budget and tracked it but I went over it a few times due to special sales or discounts . So in 2012 I am going back to my budget again and I am resolved to keep it this year .
I am also going to try to not spend all of my monthly budget each month so I have extra money set aside for The Black Friday and Christmas bargains.
Barbara, I like the idea of 4 months in 2012 of no spending. I think I just might try that in January. I have lots of pages I want to get done and the supplies to do it not to mention I'm traveling some so I'll need the motivation to stay out of the stores ... Feb would be harder because of new catalogs coming out from companies I like and SU! SAB ...

Great Idea! Glad you're with us!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!