View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 04:15 PM   #68
Ldumont999
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavioliGirl View Post
Ok, there's a story to this picture. FIRST of all, these two items are not the finished product. I just wanted to post this so my PIF gift giver would know that I'm TRYING to work with my gift.

I received this wonderful stamp with five tags on it and once I started looking at it I thought, "Oh, this is great. I'll make Paige a bookmark with her name on it." Remember, it's not finished yet. Then, yesterday I started to read the entire PIF thread from scrapjanny's very first post to the end. It was then that I realized that PAIGE didn't send me the stamp...she sent me orange staples. ldumont sent me the tag stamp! So, I started trying out a new technique that I hadn't done before...double embossing....you can tell I haven't been very successful at it. LOL. Anyway, I used the word, "Grace" in honor of Louise's sweet gift to me. Thank you so much, Louise!

And, you wonder why my daughter is checking out nursing homes for me! [She's just kidding...anyway, I HOPE she's kidding!]

[Still hoping and waiting to see what was done with the Personal Stamp Exchange Alphabet letters that were sent out.]
Those are WONDERFUL. I'm SO glad this stamp found a good home.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!