View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 12:59 PM   #1
ScrappinCEO
Stazon Splitcoast

Default All Occasion Card Challenge 2012

ALL OCCASION CARD CHALLENGE

How many times have you started your day with, ‘today is______ ‘s birthday. I wish I’d remembered to send a card.’ Or are you scrambling last minute to ‘just get one made’?

With the All Occasion Card Challenge, you can put all that behind you!
Each month… around the 20th, we’ll remind you to look at your card recipient list for the COMING MONTH. That will give you time to begin making your cards. On the first of the CURRENT MONTH we’ll ask if you’ve finished your cards and mailed any that should go postal.

Remember: with postal changes, mail is going to take a bit longer. Mailing within the first week of the month will help insure they have their card in plenty of time to enjoy it.
Obviously, if their occasion is within that first week, you’ll want to mail earlier. I’ll try to remember to post a mailing reminder the final week of the month for those.

CHALLENGES:
There will be a challenge posted twice a month. You may use the challenge, or not, in your card designs. They are just to get the mojo going.

POSTING YOUR CARDS:
Because this is a challenge group, it is encouraged that you post a picture of your card on the designated MONTH thread (using THUMBNAIL only please) or a link to your gallery where everyone can leave you LOVE. If you need help with this, please PM me for assistance.

JANUARY

FEBRUARY

MARCH

APRIL

MAY

JUNE

JULY

AUGUST

SEPTEMBER

OCTOBER

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER

PRIZES:
There will be prizes each month.
I will compile a list from the group each month (between the 1st and last day of the month) of those posting pics/ links for an All Occasion pack.

This means, when you sign up I will PM you for an address. As soon as your name is drawn, your envelope can go in the mail. Your address will NOT be shared with anyone except the 2 moderators and whomever is responsible for sending out the prize pack.

If you have any questions at all, please PM rollyfan and myself right away so we can help.

We're here to help you by offering:

Challenges
Reminders
Friendly chatter

Come join the fun!

Last edited by ScrappinCEO; 02-02-2012 at 07:15 AM.. Reason: Updating participation information
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!