FULL and closed - Card Kit Shower Swap 2012
I hosted one of these for 2011 and had so much fun and recieved such nice kits that I wanted to do it again.
Card kits are fun to have and great to work with, I thought it might be fun to do a year long shower of kits. Everyone gets 1 month where they get showered! And then for the other 11 months you send 1 card kit to whoever's shower month it is. Players should each send out 11 kits throughout the year and get 11 in return, there is no +1 because I'll be playing too
THIS SWAP IS OPEN TO ANYONE WORLDWIDE, BUT PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT TO THE YEAR.
I also think it would be fun, since you only have to send out one kit a month, if we made the kits a little juicier then usual and that way when your turn is up you get a wonderful array of goodies
Card Kits should include (at minimum) the following:
1. 4 to 6 images on 1/4 sheets of white cs with Copic black (Memento, Adirondack) inks or Waterproof black (Versafine, Pallette Noir); not colored in. Label your kits with ink type, please. Images must be perfectly stamped (no smudges or faded areas) and only stamped on one side of the cardstock please. You can either send all the same image or 2 different ones.
2. Four 6”x6” sheets of coordinating designer/patterned papers.
3. Twelve inches of ribbon, trim, cording or other ‘fiber’.
4. Six to Eight coordinating embellishments (brads, buttons, primas, gems, etc).
5. Optional additions include, punched shapes, coordinating sentiments, handmade charms, dry embossed cardstock, pictures of sample cards (from kit contents), card sketches, or anything else you can think of.
Card Kits MUST be mailed by the 20th of each month to ensure recipients get all 11 kits within their month. Thank you! Sign ups until full, but I may add a 2nd group if there's enough interest.
PM me your address and month preferance when you sign up and I'll pm everyones addresses out once groups are full.
When the kits you send out are rec'd, I'll add that months letter beside your name to keep track of them all.
Last edited by auntangie; 01-29-2012 at 01:13 AM..