View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 06:07 PM   #5838
DianeCraft
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftsrlb View Post
Ok- just finished my last show of the year (well 1 more in my house this weekend)
Fee was $85 for 2 days 10-4..I have been trying to get into this show for years- its juried and for some reason there were applications sent out to students and my friends son attends the school, so thats how I got in.
Let me start by saying I have done 2 full day shows and 3 boutique shows like 3 hours..the big shows I averaged $120 fee $45-$50
the 3 hour ones $250-$300
This last one- $1400.00!!
I almost fell off the chair when I was done totaling up the days.
Saturday was like a hoard of locust. It was 2-3 deep at my table all day- many people came back on Sunday and said they couldnt get near my table Sat so they had to come back! woo hoo
I sold out of a few things so I went home, got supplies, started remaking- but so tired went to bed at 9, got up at 3 and worked my fingers to the bones...made probably 150 things that morning- sold maybe 20! figures
Things that have not sold at other shows went like crazy
top sellers:
beaded pens
magnets
snowman candy bars
popcorn sliders
hohoho nugget boxes
m&m tubes
gift card holders
angry bird book marks
I couldnt keep track of what was being sold- just to crazy
Also what really helped sales was that I can take credit cards now with the square and my new phone- people sure do spend alot more when they can charge it.
Sure hope I get into the show again next year- it was a 6 ft table...now to decide if I should get 2 spaces next time and bring more stuff
I'm not going to do the 2 long shows that I did this year- seem to do worse each year

I hope everyone has a profitable year- and a Happy Holiday Season
I am so happy for your great sales - and when you need it most is even better!
Post some pics if you have any please!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!