View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 06:01 PM   #3746
JBgreendawn
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy H View Post
Congrats to all of you who have done so well. I love the pictures of your booth set ups. Now, I am pretty much a newcomer and have not invested anything in my set up - but do keep my eyes open. I want to ask those of you who have been doing this for awhile what set up tips you might have and also what household items are able to be used to get some of the items more vertical instead of all laying on the table????????
Its really important that eye level thing, one thing Ive always done for booths is instead of a chair I always take a bar height stool to perch on when I cant stand anymore because, your still at eye level with those people dragging their shopping bags and or kids and strollers along past your display.

but, for the back of the table if you have some cake risers ( like inside longaberger baskets?) or shallow sturdy cardboard boxes. put these under the table cloth to bump up the height of what you display towards the back side.

If you have electricity in your booth then clear twinkle lights are nice too.

there is a flicker album called craft booth displays ( or something like that) and or there are lots of ideas on Pinterest too if you do searches there?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!