View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 05:28 PM   #19
101Airborne
101 Airborne

I don't bake, but I just saw this recipe on a blog the other day and, even I could make this one: 1 roll Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough (in dairy section at grocery store); 1 bag of Hershey's Peppermint Kisses; Mini Muffin Pan; Mini Muffin Cups. Preheat oven to 375; unwrap 40 kisses and put them into a bowl and place them in the freezer (this is an important step); Cut log of cookie dough into 10 even sections. (Let cookie dough harden in fridge for a time - knife won't stick then); Cut the 10 sections into quarters and roll into balls - you will then have 40 pieces of dough; put muffin cups into muffin pan and place 1 ball into each cup; bake for 10-12 minutes or until they just begin to brown; pull pan out of oven and let it cool for 1 minute; now place 1 frozen kiss into the center of each cookie - pressing just enough to embed the candy into the cookie - not too hard; allow to finish cooling and then remove from the pan and repeat until all dough/candies are used up. (Another version would be peanut butter cookie dough and Reeses Peanut Butter miniatures - fyi). Happy Baking!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!