View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 11:49 AM   #3739
DianeCraft
Insane Embellisher

For my display, I mix and match lots of things. People come up to me and say my table is great because there is sooo much to look at.. and choose from to buy.

For height, I have a wooden shoe rack which I place in the centre of my table in front of where I stand. It gives me two shelves. I have a card spinner on one end of the table and then a spinner with arms on the other end.
I also add height to items by using empty sturdy boxes I have wrapped with xmas wrap to place under the items at the back of the table.

I don't like baskets because people can't always see what is in them (except for tall items like the snowman bars). I use alot of plastic trays from the dollar store. They are lightweight and can easily be moved around the table.
I also find that placing the same item in more than one spot ensures people see it.

For price signs, I make them up on cardstock (one line per item) and cut the strips of paper. Then I attach them to each tray or basket. I find the framed signs get in the way of being able to see other products on my table.
I have had people come up to tell me they love the way every item is easy to see what it is and the price also.
I did not take any pics of my displays this year. Sorry! Or I would post a pic.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!