View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 07:30 AM   #3735
smriti
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy H View Post
Congrats to all of you who have done so well. I love the pictures of your booth set ups. Now, I am pretty much a newcomer and have not invested anything in my set up - but do keep my eyes open. I want to ask those of you who have been doing this for awhile what set up tips you might have and also what household items are able to be used to get some of the items more vertical instead of all laying on the table????????
I've only done it two years and what I've learnt from the first to the second year is that your display should be what you can work with. The first year since I was new I copied what I read on blogs, SCS, etc. I bought lots of stands, shelves, baskets but probably I couldn't work with them; because the customers felt confused looking at the booth. They said there were too many things.

So I simplified and made it clean and simple - which is so me. I removed all the shelves/stands. I use the bed risers and then display most of my stuff flat on the table and then some on a pegboard towards the back of the table. For some stuff I may use baskets/bins but nothing else. I feel that it looks better and more organized. It has also cut down on my setup time drastically. It's all simple and there's nothing to panic about