View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 07:27 AM   #3734

Originally Posted by Cathy H View Post
Congrats to all of you who have done so well. I love the pictures of your booth set ups. Now, I am pretty much a newcomer and have not invested anything in my set up - but do keep my eyes open. I want to ask those of you who have been doing this for awhile what set up tips you might have and also what household items are able to be used to get some of the items more vertical instead of all laying on the table????????
I use a lot of baskets too for my stuff. I went to WalMart and they had wire shelves that folded up - not super fancy but did the job. I also had a tray at home (snowmen) and put my snowman candy bars lined up on that, on top of one of the shelves. My friend had a small shelf that I STOLE from her for my sales too, it came from a computer desk I think (at work so she stole it first from here - well we were getting rid of it but we battle for things that work gets rid of for our craft rooms!).

I've seen milk cartons too and Target/WalMart sell small wooden-like shelving things that I've seen at sales too -

My first few years of tables were flat flat flat. But I was ok with that. But adding height just gives your table more notice and you can put more things no it (most of the time!)

Pier One had card holders (tree or reindeer) and I bought one of those for the cards I get this year and will use it next year for cards/gift cards/whatever that I want to sell. I do have a floor card holder but sometimes it gets in the way of traffic, depending on where my table is. Plus I don't bring tons of cards to sell, if any.

The one idea (stolen from here!) that I just LOVED this year was using the little tiny acrylic frames that stand up (probably holds a wallet size photo) for my price signs. They worked out so great. Stood up, didn't fall down, and easily moved around if need be. Whoever gave that idea here I thank you so much! Even other vendors came to my table to see how I had my tags done up, they were impressed too.
~~ MARY ~~

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!